1890-1969; U.S. general & 34th president of the U.S. (1953-61): commander of Allied forces in Europe (1943-45; 1951-52)
- The land and the airspace surrounded the site is restricted and the US government, and the people who work there, have said preciously little about the facility since it was classified as restricted by President Eisenhower in 1955.
- Conversely, you can mix casual vintage pieces, such as a 1950s bomber or Eisenhower jacket in tweed, leather or cotton, worn with khakis, cords or dark jeans and a polo shirt.
- The simplest costume will consist of a short Eisenhower jacket and an A-line skirt, to which you may have to add an extra panel for ease of movement.
- It is located right off I70, right before you reach the Eisenhower Tunnel.
- It is the first ski area on the southern side of the Eisenhower Tunnel.