Egyptian is defined as something related to the culture and people of Egypt.
An example of Egyptian is King Tut, a pharaoh who ruled Egypt from 1332 BS to 1323 BC.
- of Egypt, its people, or their culture
- of the language of the ancient Egyptians
- a person born or living in Egypt
- the Afroasiatic language spoken by ancient Egyptians
- a. A native or inhabitant of Egypt.b. A person of Egyptian ancestry.
- The now extinct Afro-Asiatic language of the ancient Egyptians.
- Of or relating to Egypt or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to the language of the ancient Egyptians.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Egypt, the Egyptian people or the Egyptian language.