- the process of cleaning fabrics with a chemical solvent other than water
- garments, fabrics, etc. that need to be, or have been, subjected to such a process for cleaning
dry cleaningdry cleaning
- Alternative spelling of dry cleaning.
- Alternative spelling of dry cleaning. Present participle of dry-clean.
- So whether you're getting ready for a job interview or just picking up your dry-cleaning, a quick glance in your makeup mirror can quickly point out anything potentially embarrassing.
- The hotel also offers laundry and dry-cleaning services, a variety of business services, babysitting, and limited room service.