The achievement of double-digit totals in two categories, especially in scoring and rebounds, by a single player in one game.
- (Canada, informal) Alternative form of double double.
(plural double doubles)
- (Canada, informal) Coffee with the equivalent of two creamers and two packets of sugar.
- (basketball) The achievement of a two-digit number of any two of points scored, assists, rebounds, blocks, or steals in a single game.
- The center had 11 assists and 10 blocks tonight for a very unusual double double.
- (US) A double cheeseburger with cheese on each burger (i.e., double cheese).