- Diddling is defined as jiggling or moving back and forth, or the act of masturbating or having sexual intercourse.
- An example of diddling is jingling a handle on the toilet.
- An example of diddling is having sex.
Variant of diddle
transitive verbdiddled, diddling
- Informal to move back and forth in a jerky or rapid manner; jiggle
- to have sexual intercourse with
- to masturbate
Origin of diddledialect, dialectal duddle, diddle, to totter, akin to dodder
to move back and forth jerkily or rapidly