This cake is delish!
An example of something that would be described as delish is a wonderful, moist piece of chocolate cake.
(comparative more delish, superlative most delish)
- (slang) delicious
- 2007, David Else, England, p. 144:
- 2000, Kathryn Glasgow Stern, Another Song about the King: A Novel, p. 262:
- "Ummm. Sounds delish." I don't know what to say; this is what comes out. "Yes, delish."
- 1997, James Grippando, The Informant, p. 239:
- 1956, Julian Maclaren-Ross, The Funny Bone, p. 36:
- Not that I want to rush you, but that'd be simply delish!
Abbreviated phonetic form.