This cake is delish!
- The definition of delish is slang and is short for delicious, which is an adjective that is something yummy or tasty.
An example of something that would be described as delish is a wonderful, moist piece of chocolate cake.
(comparative more delish, superlative most delish)
- (slang) delicious
- 2007, David Else, England, p. 144:
- 2000, Kathryn Glasgow Stern, Another Song about the King: A Novel, p. 262:
- "Ummm. Sounds delish." I don't know what to say; this is what comes out. "Yes, delish."
- 1997, James Grippando, The Informant, p. 239:
- 1956, Julian Maclaren-Ross, The Funny Bone, p. 36:
- Not that I want to rush you, but that'd be simply delish!
Abbreviated phonetic form.