Degustation is the tasting of many foods and wines.
- An example of degustation is going to a cheese festival to try the samples at each booth.
- An example of a degustation is a spread of wines, cheeses, and chocolates at a food festival.
Degustation is defined as the tasting of many foods and wines, or the samples of foods and wines available for tasting.
- the act of sampling a wide variety of foods, wines, etc.
- an assortment, as of foods or wines, provided for sampling
- tasting, especially as a form of careful appreciation