- a round, flat block of wood with three holes in it for a lanyard, used in pairs on a sailing ship to hold the shrouds and stays taut
- Slang an accurate marksman
- Nautical A flat hardwood disk with a grooved perimeter, pierced by three holes through which the lanyards are passed, used to fasten the shrouds.
- Slang An expert shooter: a deadeye with the rifle.
- There are four difficulty levels to choose from and if you want to be risky, you'll pick the hardest, Deadeye.
- Environments 2: Invasion under the Deadeye difficulty.
- Darkwatch Archives: All Gunslinger levels on Deadeye.