- The definition of cuss means a curse word, or an odd person or animal.
- An example of a cuss is the word "hell."
- An example of a cuss is a bitter old person who is rude to everyone.
- Cuss is defined as to use a foul word.
An example of cuss is to scream obscenities at someone.
- a curse
- ☆ a person or animal, esp. one regarded as odd or annoying: used humorously or contemptuously
Origin: ; from curse; cuss ; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps customer
- cusser noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Informalintr. & tr.v. cussed, cuss·ing, cuss·es
- A curse.
- An odd or perverse person or creature.
Origin: Alteration of curse.