- The definition of cuss means a curse word, or an odd person or animal.
- An example of a cuss is the word "hell."
- An example of a cuss is a bitter old person who is rude to everyone.
- Cuss is defined as to use a foul word.
An example of cuss is to scream obscenities at someone.
- a curse
Origin of cuss< ? customer a person, esp. one regarded as bad-tempered, annoying, etc.: used humorously or contemptuously
Origin of cussfrom curse cuss
intr. & tr.v.cussed, cuss·ing, cuss·es
- A curse.
- A stubborn or annoying person or animal.
Origin of cussAlteration of curse
(third-person singular simple present cusses, present participle cussing, simple past and past participle cussed)
American English dialect pronunciation of curse.