- The definition of cuss means a curse word, or an odd person or animal.
- An example of a cuss is the word "hell."
- An example of a cuss is a bitter old person who is rude to everyone.
- Cuss is defined as to use a foul word.
An example of cuss is to scream obscenities at someone.
- a curse
- ☆ a person or animal, esp. one regarded as odd or annoying: used humorously or contemptuously
Origin of cuss; from curse; cuss ; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps customer
intr. & tr.v.cussed, cuss·ing, cuss·es
- A curse.
- A stubborn or annoying person or animal.
Origin of cussAlteration of curse.
(third-person singular simple present cusses, present participle cussing, simple past and past participle cussed)
- (chiefly US) To use cursing, to use bad language, to speak profanely.
American English dialect pronunciation of curse.