- The definition of cunt is a very profane way to describe a mean or disagreeable woman.
An example of cunt is what a woman may be called during a heated disagreement.
- Cunt is defined as a degrading or very profane term for a vagina.
An example of cunt is what someone may call a person they don’t like during a big fight.
- the vulva or vagina
- sexual intercourse with a woman
- a woman: a term of hostility and contempt
- any unpleasant or contemptible person
Origin of cuntMiddle English cunte, female genitals, akin to Old Norse kunta from Germanic an unverified form kunt?n from uncertain or unknown; perhaps
- Vulgar Slang The vagina or vulva.
- Offensive Slang a. Used as a disparaging term for a woman.b. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
- Vulgar Slang Sexual intercourse with a woman.
Origin of cuntMiddle English cunte