- The definition of cunt is a very profane way to describe a mean or disagreeable woman.
An example of cunt is what a woman may be called during a heated disagreement.
- Cunt is defined as a degrading or very profane term for a vagina.
An example of cunt is what someone may call a person they don’t like during a big fight.
cunt definition by Webster's New World
- the vulva or vagina
- sexual intercourse with a woman
- a woman: a term of hostility and contempt
- any unpleasant or contemptible person
Origin: Middle English cunte, female genitals, akin to Old Norse kunta ; from Germanic an unverified form kuntōn ; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps
cunt definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun Vulgar Slang
- The female genital organs.
- Sexual intercourse with a woman.
- a. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a woman.b. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
Origin: Middle English cunte.