- A broad heel of moderate height with a slightly tapered back and straight front, used in shoes and some boots.
- A reinforced heel on a stocking.
(plural Cuban heels)
- A relatively low-style of high heel shoes, characterised by a slightly tapered back and a straight front
- A type of heel used for men's boots similar to the heel on cowboy boots
- Women's sheer stockings or pantyhose with a prominent thin rectangle heel reinforcement at the base of back seam (A thick rectangle heel reinforcement is a Havana Heel)