The definition of criminality is the state of being illegal.
When dealing drugs is illegal and results in jail time, the acts of the drug dealer are an example of criminality.
- the quality, state, or fact of being criminal
- pl. -·ties a criminal action
- The state, quality, or fact of being criminal.
- A criminal practice or act.
(countable and uncountable, plural criminalities)
- (uncountable) The state of being criminal.
- (countable) A criminal act.
criminality - Legal Definition
- The state, practice, or quality of being a criminal.
- The act or series of acts that constitute a crime.