- the quality, state, or fact of being criminal
- pl. -·ties a criminal action
The definition of criminality is the state of being illegal.
When dealing drugs is illegal and results in jail time, the acts of the drug dealer are an example of criminality.
- The state, quality, or fact of being criminal.
- A criminal practice or act.
criminality - Legal Definition
- The state, practice, or quality of being a criminal.
- The act or series of acts that constitute a crime.
- Trott. "Psychiatric Illness Associated with Criminality." eMedicine, March 5, 2004.
- Aggression in children correlates with family unemployment, strife, criminality, and psychiatric disorders.
- It was not that Christian writers did not feel the difficulty of attributing criminality to sincere ignorance or error.
- "Satan appears in Scripture under four leading characters: - first as the tempter of freedom, who desires to bring to decision, secondly as the accuser, who by virtue of the law retorts criminality on man; thirdly as the instrument of the Divine, which brings evil and death upon men; fourthly and lastly he is described, especially in the New Testament, as the enemy of God and man."