adjectivecrap·pi·er, crap·pi·est Vulgar Slang
- Inferior; worthless.
- Miserable; wretched.
- Mean; contemptible.
Origin of crappyFrom crap1.
(comparative crappier, superlative crappiest)
- (chiefly North America, colloquial, mildly vulgar) Of very poor quality; unpleasant; distasteful.
- That is such a crappy car.
- The referee just made a really crappy call.
- The food there used to be good but now it's crappy.
- (chiefly North America, colloquial, mildly vulgar, especially with "feel") Bad, sick, or depressed.
- I'm feeling really crappy - I think I need some fresh air.
- (chiefly North America, colloquial, vulgar) Covered in crap (faeces/feces).
- Put the crappy diapers in the blue pail and the wet ones in the yellow pail.
- Nouns to which "crappy" is often applied: job, day, weather, thing, food, movie, apartment, life, service, mood, hotel, car, phone, town, product, attitude, software, household goods.
crap +"Ž -y