- Capable of being counted: countable items; countable sins.
- Mathematics Capable of being put into a one-to-one correspondence with the positive integers.
- Capable of being counted; having a quantity.
- (mathematics, of a set) Countably infinite; having a bijection with the natural numbers.
- (mathematics, of a set) Countably infinite or finite; having a bijection with a subset of the natural numbers.
- (grammar, of a noun) Freely usable with the indefinite article and with numbers, and therefore having a plural form.
- (having a bijection with a subset of the natural numbers): finite, countably infinite
From count (“to enumerate") +"Ž -able