- a person who makes, sells, or rents costumes
- a clothes rack or hat tree
- The definition of a costumer is someone who either makes or provides costumes.
An example of costumer is someone who makes clothing for a Shakespearean play.
- A costumer is defined as something you hang clothing on.
An example of costumer is a coat rack.
- One that makes or supplies costumes, as for plays or masquerades.
- A clothes tree.
- costume + -er
- Consumer sites, such as Amazon.com, which sells Phillips Colon Health probiotic supplement capsules, also feature costumer probiotic reviews.
- For the most experienced sewers, the preferred pattern is one made by another costumer, rather than a manufactured pattern.
- Therefore, when thinking of "target customers" we don't necessarily examine demographics to define our costumer base.
- Some allow a costumer to buy directly from them but others only offer their products for sale at retailers.
- If you have a very specific, complicated design in mind, you might look for a local costumer.