- The definition of a costumer is someone who either makes or provides costumes.
An example of costumer is someone who makes clothing for a Shakespearean play.
- A costumer is defined as something you hang clothing on.
An example of costumer is a coat rack.
costumer definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person who makes, sells, or rents costumes
- a clothes rack or hat tree
costumer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that makes or supplies costumes, as for plays or masquerades.
- A clothes tree.