- a weaving together; fabrication
- an interwoven mass; fabric
- the way in which a thing is put together; structure; composition
- Rare context
Origin of contextureFrench ; from Classical Latin contextus: see context
- The act of weaving or assembling parts into a whole.
- An arrangement of interconnected parts; a structure.
- A weaving together of parts.
- A body or structure made by interweaving or assembling parts.
- The arrangement and union of the constituent parts of a thing.
- The structural character of a thing.