- Tissues in your body that join one joint to another are an example of something that would be described as connective tissue.
- Introductory notes between chapters in a book that explain how the two different sections relate to each other are an example of connective information.
The definition of connective is something that forms a link.
connecting or serving to connect
- something that connects; esp., a word that connects phrases, clauses, or other words, as a conjunction or relative pronoun
- Bot. an anther's lobe-connecting tissue that splits open, allowing the pollen to escape
Serving or tending to connect.
- One that connects.
- Grammar A word, such as a conjunction, that connects words, phrases, clauses, and sentences.
- Botany The portion of a stamen that connects the halves of an anther.
- That which connects.
- (logic) A function that operates on truth values to give another truth value.
- (grammar) A word used to connect words, clauses and sentences, most commonly applied to conjunctions.
- (botany) The tissue which connects the locules of an anthers together.
- (anatomy, zoology) A connective tissue.