The definition of computer graphics is the technology that deals with designs and pictures on computers.
An example of computer graphics is the design of pictures and scenes on a computer game.
the technology dealing with the generation of pictures, designs, etc. on a computer
noun(used with a sing. or pl. verb)
- The set of technologies used to create art with computers.
- Art or designs created using such technologies.
- (computing) the representation and manipulation of pictorial data by a computer
- (computing) the various technologies used to create and manipulate such pictorial data
- (computing) the images so produced
- (computing) a sub-field of computer science which studies methods for digitally synthesizing and manipulating visual content.