computer graphicscomputer graphics
The definition of computer graphics is the technology that deals with designs and pictures on computers.
An example of computer graphics is the design of pictures and scenes on a computer game.
the technology dealing with the generation of pictures, designs, etc. on a computer
nounused with a sing. or pl. verb
- The set of technologies used to create art with computers.
- Art or designs created using such technologies.
- (computing) the representation and manipulation of pictorial data by a computer
- (computing) the various technologies used to create and manipulate such pictorial data
- (computing) the images so produced
- (computing) a sub-field of computer science which studies methods for digitally synthesizing and manipulating visual content.