cold packcold pack
- cold, wet blankets or sheets wrapped around a patient's body as a means of treatment
- a process of canning foodstuffs in which the raw products are placed in jars first and then subjected to heat
- a quickly activated, disposable chemical ice pack used in first aid, esp. for athletic injuries
- A compress of gauze, cloth, or plastic filled or moistened with a cold fluid and applied externally to swollen or injured body parts to relieve pain and swelling.
- A canning process in which uncooked food is packed in jars or cans, then sterilized by heat.