co-chair[kō c̸her′; also, for v. kō′c̸her′]
- The definition of a co chair is a person who is jointly in charge of something, such as planning an event, with another person.
An example of a co chair is a person who, along with his sibling, plans and holds a fund raiser.
- To co chair is defined as to be jointly in charge of something, such as planning an event, with another person.
An example of co chair is when you and your sister throw a benefit.
- Someone who serves as the chair of a meeting or organization together with one or more other chairs
co- + chair
- One of a group of chairpersons.
(third-person singular simple present co-chairs, present participle co-chairing, simple past and past participle co-chaired)
- (intransitive) To serve as a co-chair (on).