circularize [-lər īz′]
circularize definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
transitive verb circularized, circularizing
- to make circular; make round
- to send circulars to
- to canvass as for opinions or support
circularize definition by American Heritage Dictionary
transitive verb cir·cu·lar·ized
- To publicize with circulars.
- To canvass or poll using a questionnaire.
- cirˌcu·lar·i·zaˈtion noun
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by