- see1st Duke of Marlborough
- 1849-95; Brit. statesman
- 1874-1965; Brit. statesman & writer: prime minister (1940-45; 1951-55): son of Lord Randolph
Origin of Churchillafter John Churchill, Duke of Marlborough, governor of Hudson's Bay Co. (1685-91) river in Canada flowing from N Saskatchewan eastward through N Manitoba into Hudson Bay: c. 1,000 mi (1,609 km)
- river in S Labrador, Canada, flowing east to the Atlantic Ocean: c. 600 mi (966 km) long
Origin of Churchillafter Sir Winston Churchill
- Any of several English placenames from church and hill.
- A habitational surname from any of these places.
- Winston Churchill, English statesman, Prime Minister and author.
- A cocktail mage by Joe Gilmore
- One of four villages in England
- A town in Manitoba on the coast of Hudson Bay
- A CDP in Ohio
- A borough in Pennsylvania
- A town in Victoria, Australia