A cozy room with a Christmas tree near a warm fire.
- The definition of a Christmas tree is an evergreen tree that is decorated in order to commemorate the Christmas holiday celebrated on December 25.
- An example of a Christmas tree is an evergreen tree that you cut down, bring into your home and decorate with lights and ornaments to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
- An example of a Christmas tree is an artificial tree that is designed to look like a pine or spruce tree.
an evergreen or artificial tree hung with ornaments and lights at Christmastime
- An evergreen or artificial tree decorated, as with lights and ornaments, during the Christmas season.
- A device that consists of pipes and valves and caps a producing natural gas or oil well in order to control its flow.