A young chipping sparrow.
- A prostitute who sleeps around with lots of men is an example of a chippy.
- A pub that sells fried haddock and french fries is an example of a chippy.
- chipping sparrow
- a chipmunk
- a promiscuous young woman
- a prostitute
- A chipping sparrow.
- Slang A woman prostitute.
Origin of chippyFrom chip 2
- (UK) A fish-and-chip shop.
- (UK, Australia, New Zealand, slang) A carpenter.
- (Australia, slang) The youngest member of a team or group, normally someone whose voice has not yet deepened, talking like a chipmunk.
- (New Zealand) A potato chip.
- (US, slang) A prostitute or promiscuous woman.
- (demoscene, informal) A chiptune.
- (US) A chipping sparrow.
(comparative chippier, superlative chippiest)
From chip + -y.