of Castile or its people, language, or culture
- a person born or living in Castile
- the variety of Spanish spoken in Castile, now the standard form of the language in Spain
- a. A native or inhabitant of Castile.b. A person of Castilian ancestry.
- a. The Spanish dialect of Castile.b. The standard literary and official form of Spanish, which is based on this dialect.
Of or relating to Castile or its people, language, or culture.
- The main and official language of Spain, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico, etc.
- A native of Castile.
- Of, from, or relating to Castile.