Origin of casitaSp, diminutive of casa, house from L: see casino
A bright orange casita.
The definition of a casita is a Spanish word for a small house in Mexico and the southwest United States.
An example of a casita is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house.
in Mexico and the Southwest, a small house
- A small, attached but self-contained house or apartment
From Spanish casita
- The Casita 73 Cat Tree Condo is a luxurious piece of cat furniture and may be the perfect gift for your pet.
- The Casita Cat Condo is among a number of feline furniture products manufactured by Majestic Pet Products.
- While the faux fur is standard on the Casita' condos, they are also available with faux sheepskin.
- Casita Travel Trailers: The Casita travel trailer company has been in business over 26 years.
- The Casita 73 Cat Condo and all of the Casita styles are covered with faux fur.