car washcar wash
- A place or business equipped for washing cars and other motor vehicles.
- The act or an instance of washing a car, especially at a car wash: filled up the gas tank and then got a car wash.
(plural car washes)
- An event at which people (often children) wash cars, often for a small fee or donation
- A place at which a car is washed, usually for a fee and often mechanically by driving the car through a tunnel.
- I'm gong to take the car in to the car wash.
- An instance of washing a car, especially such a place.
- I'm gong to take the car in for a car wash.