- A capper is defined as someone who puts tops or lids on something.
An example of a capper is a person working at a beer bottling plant.
- The definition of a capper is an award or achievement that tops whatever came before.
An example of a capper is getting a new client and then getting a promotion.
A bottle capper.
capper definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person or device that caps something or makes caps
- Informal something that follows and is better than an earlier achievement, condition, etc.
capper definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that caps or makes caps.
- Informal Something that surpasses or completes what has gone before; a finishing touch or finale.
- Slang One who acts as a decoy, as in a confidence game.