Origin of cantinaSpanish from It: see canteen
A bar that serves liquor.
Origin of cantinaSpanish canteen from Italian wine cellar
- A drinking establishment, often specifically of the type found in Latin America.
- Abbreviated form of cantina truck, cantina wagon or cantina trailer
From Spanish cantina.
- When you go the bar in the Mos Eisley Cantina, you'll have the opportunity to unlock all sorts of goodies by simply providing a short six character code.
- At the Mos Eisley Cantina, enter CL4U5H to get the Santa hat and clothes, and then TYH319 for the white beard.
- Delgado, claimed it was her "…constitutional right" to remain at Lorina's Cantina and continue drinking.
- Once you enter "Club Cantina," you'll receive other special offers periodically.
- Through the company's website, join the "Club Cantina."