- When a network decides that a television show should be ended and will not return next year, this is an example of when the show is cancelled.
- When you void a contract and it no longer has any legal impact, this is an example of when the contract is cancelled.
- When you declare that a scheduled party is no longer going to occur, this is an example of when the party iscanceled.
The definition of canceled means declaring something will no longer happen or no longer occur.
- (American) simple past tense and past participle of cancel
(comparative more canceled, superlative most canceled)
- (American) Alternative spelling of cancelled.