Cameron, Richard 1648?-80; Scot. minister & Covenanter whose followers formed the Reformed Presbyterian Church (1743)
- A surname and a highland Scottish clan name
- A male given name derived from the surname.
- A female given name derived from the surname, used since the 1970s also in the spellings Camryn and Kamryn.
- A CDP in Arizona
- An unincorporated community in Illinois
- An unincorporated community in Iowa
- A CDP in Louisiana
- A rural municipality in Manitoba, Canada
- A city in Missouri
- An unincorporated community in Montana
- A town in New York
- A town in North Carolina
- An unincorporated community in Ohio
- A town in Oklahoma
- A town in South Carolina
- A city in Texas
- A city in West Virginia
- A village and a town in Wisconsin
From Scottish Gaelic Camshròn, from cam (“crooked, bent”) + sròn (“nose”).