- the skin of a calf
- soft, flexible leather made from this
- The hide of a calf.
- Fine leather made from the hide of a calf.
- It is Made up of Steel along with Black Dial, Automatic Movement, Black Perforated Calfskin Strap with 50 Meters / 100 Feet Water Resistant and Luminescent Hands & Markers sets the timepiece apart.
- More importantly, as the company grew over the years, Dooney & Bourke began experimenting with more water-proof and ecologically friendly materials, as well as exotic ostrich-print calfskin.
- A good leather has incredible durability, making it a prime choice - and trucker type wallets are almost primarily made from cowhide, calfskin or some other type of leather.
- Featured Chanel wallets consist of a glowing gold goatskin medium-sized flap-wallet and two quilted black-and-white goatskin versions with contrast calfskin piping.
- The original handbag line began with the use of a fine leather calfskin that was processed to withstand all forms of weather, making it nearly indestructible.