- The definition of buzz around is gossip, or a sound like a long z, a confused sound or a buzzer signal.
- An example of the buzz around is the lastest rumor going around town.
- An example of a buzz around is an eruption of many voices speaking quickly all at once.
- Buzz around is defined as to make a sound like a long z, or to gossip, or to move quickly between actions.
- An example of buzz around is to spread rumors through town.
- An example of buzz around is to quickly move from friend to friend at a party.
Variant of buzz
- to make a sound like that of a prolonged z; hum like a bee
- to talk excitedly or incessantly, esp. in low tones
- to gossip
- to move with a buzzing sound
- to be filled with noisy activity or talk
- to utter or tell (gossip, rumors, etc.) in a buzzing manner
- to make (wings, etc.) buzz
- to fly an airplane low over (a building, etc.), often as a signal
- to signal (someone) with a buzzer
- Informal to telephone
- a sound like that of a prolonged z or a bee's hum; buzzing
- a confused sound, as of many excited voices
- noisy activity; stir; agitation
- a signal on a buzzer
- Informal buzz cut
- Informal a telephone call
- Informal rumor or speculation circulating about some person, event, etc.
- Slang a condition of euphoria induced as by drugs