- The definition of buzz around is gossip, or a sound like a long z, a confused sound or a buzzer signal.
- An example of the buzz around is the lastest rumor going around town.
- An example of a buzz around is an eruption of many voices speaking quickly all at once.
- Buzz around is defined as to make a sound like a long z, or to gossip, or to move quickly between actions.
- An example of buzz around is to spread rumors through town.
- An example of buzz around is to quickly move from friend to friend at a party.