Variant of bunch
- a cluster or tuft of things growing together: a bunch of grapes
- a collection of things of the same kind fastened or grouped together, or regarded as belonging together: a bunch of keys
- Informal a group of people, esp. of the same kind
- Obsolete a hump or protuberance
Origin of bunchMiddle English bonche, bundle, hump ; from Old French (Walloon) bouge ; from Flemish boudje, diminutive of boud, bundle
- to form or collect into a bunch or bunches; gather together in a mass: often with up
- to gather into loose folds or wads, as a dress, skirt, etc.