- The centre of a target.
- (darts) The two central rings on a dartboard.
- A peppermint-flavoured confection with stripes on it.
- A shot which hits the centre of a target.
- A hand-cancelled postmark issued by a counter clerk at a post office, typically done on a receipt for proof of mailing.
- Thick glass window with concentric ripple effect.
- A convex glass lens which is placed in front of a lamp to concentrate the light so as to make it more conspicuous as a signal; also the lantern itself.
- A cry when someone hits the bullseye of a target.
- By extension, a response when someone makes an accurate statement.
- "Did John steal the petty-cash?" "Bullseye"
From bull's + eye.