- A block used as a building material, especially a cinder block.
- A small wooden or plastic cube used as a building toy.
- A basic element or part of something: Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.
(plural building blocks)
- A component that is part of a larger construction.
- Words are the building blocks of a language.
- Cells are the building blocks of life.
- A block made of wood or plastic that is used as a children's toy.
How would you define building block? Add your definition here.
comments powered by