- A sweet flavored drink, such as punch, that is usually not carbonated.
- A usually liquid insect repellent.
- Cheap or inferior liquor.
Origin of bug juice Sense 1, from name given to instant drinks in the military, from earlier name for bad whiskey
- (US) An artificially fruit-flavored beverage, made from a powdered concentrate and water, that is often served at American residential camps; Kool-Aid or a generic equivalent.
- (US, slang) Insect repellent.
- (US, slang) Moonshine (an illicitly distilled alcoholic beverage).
How would you define bug juice? Add your definition here.
comments powered by