A baby in a bubble bath.
- a bath perfumed by a solution, powder, etc. that forms surface bubbles
- such a solution, powder, etc.
- A perfumed preparation, such as powdered crystals or a liquid, added to bath water to make it foam.
- A bath to which such a preparation has been added.
(plural bubble baths)
- A bath in which an additive is poured directly into the water that creates bubbles.
- A soap-based product to be added to a bath to create bubbles.
How would you define bubble bath? Add your definition here.
comments powered by