The handle of a broom.
- The chance to play quidditch or ride a broomstick, perhaps as a thrilling coaster or interactive attraction.
- Despite a hard family life, Hendrix discovered a love of music, reportedly "playing" an old broomstick until his father provided him with a ukulele and then an old acoustic guitar.
- Old-fashioned broomstick twists don't put any real resistance to the exercise, but a machine that lets you add a horizontal resistance can make a big difference.
- Boho dress - Also known as the hippie dress or the broomstick dress, these crinkled gauze cotton dresses are ultra-comfortable and easy to wear.
- In the first task, Harry needs to fly with his broomstick across some rough terrain while being chased by a dragon that breathes fire.