(third-person singular simple present brings forth, present participle bringing forth, simple past and past participle brought forth)
- To produce, bear as fruit
- Their orchard brings forth magnificent fruit.
- To give birth.
- Queen Anne Boleyn brought forth daughters but no male heir.
- To create, generate, bring into existence.
- He has the ability to bring forth new ideas when they are needed.
- To display, produce, bring out for display.
- Against all expectations, the accused managed to bring forth convincing evidence of his innocence.