- a bold attempt or display of daring; dash
- a brilliant passage or piece that displays the performer's skill and technique
- brilliant technique
Origin of bravuraIt, bravery, spirit ; from bravo, brave
characterized by bravura
- Music a. Brilliant technique or style in performance.b. A piece or passage that emphasizes a performer's virtuosity.
- A showy manner or display.
- Music Of, relating to, or being a brilliant performance technique or style.
- Showy; ostentatious.
Origin of bravuraItalian, from bravo, excellent; see brave.