- The definition of bountiful is plentiful, abundant or in large quantities.
When your harvest produces twice as much as it did last year, this is an example of a bountiful harvest.
bountiful definition by Webster's New World
- giving freely and graciously; generous
- provided in abundance; plentiful
bountiful definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Giving freely and generously; liberal.
- Marked by abundance; plentiful. See Synonyms at liberal.
- bounˈti·ful·ly adverb
- bounˈti·ful·ness noun
A city of north-central Utah, a residential suburb of Salt Lake City. Population: 41,200.