- The definition of booty is a slang term for a butt, or is a slang term for valuable stolen goods.
- A woman's butt is an example of her booty.
- Goods stolen from a store are an example of booty.
booty definition by Webster's New World
- loot taken from the enemy; spoils of war
- anything seized by force or robbery; plunder
- any gain, prize, or gift
Origin: Middle Low German bute, akin to German beute; influenced, influence by boot
booty definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. boo·ties
- Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war.
- Goods or property seized by force or piracy.
- A valuable prize, award, or gain.
Origin: Middle English botye (influenced by bote, advantage; see boot2), probably from Middle Low German būte, exchange.
also boo·dynoun pl. boo·ties also boo·dies
- Slang The buttocks.
- Vulgar Slang a. The vulva or vagina.b. Sexual intercourse.
Origin: African American Vernacular English, from obsolete Black English booty, body, perhaps alteration of body.
booty - Phrases/Idioms
shake one's booty