This kid is going after her boogers.
When you pick dried mucus out of your nose, this is an example of a booger.
- a gob or dried piece of nasal mucus
- any person or thing, esp. one regarded as troublesome, unpleasant, etc.: often used humorously and affectionately
- A boogeyman.
- Slang A piece of dried or semisolid nasal mucus.
- Slang An item that is unnamed or unnameable: “It's &ellipsis; like a pop-top &ellipsis; one of those sharp little boogers you pull off the beer cans” (Hunter S. Thompson).
- Slang a. A worthless, despicable person.b. A person; a fellow.
Origin of boogerOrigin unknown.
Alteration of the English dialectal words buggard, boggart (bug + ard) or boggard
- (surfing, slang, mildly derogatory) bodyboarder
- Watch the local boogers charge it!
From boogie board.