- The definition of a booger is slang for a piece of dried mucus from your nose.
When you pick dried mucus out of your nose, this is an example of a booger.
This kid is going after her boogers.Licensed from iStockPhoto
- a gob or dried piece of nasal mucus
- any person or thing, esp. one regarded as troublesome, unpleasant, etc.: often used humorously and affectionately
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A bogeyman.
- Slang Dried nasal mucus.
- Slang An item that is unnamed or unnameable: “It's . . . like a pop-top . . . one of those sharp little boogers you pull off the beer cans” (Hunter S. Thompson).
- Slang a. A worthless, despicable person.b. A person; a fellow.
Origin: Origin unknown.