Origin of boobfrom booby
- The definition of boob means an idiot or someone who is the brunt of a joke.
An example of a boob is a court jester.
- Boob is defined as a slang term for breasts.
An example of boob is what a teenager might call a breast while looking at an underwear catalog.
Origin of boobprobably from booby, baby talk for “breast”
Origin of boobShort for booby 1
- A woman's breast.
- A manboob.
Origin of boobShort for booby 2
(third-person singular simple present boobs, present participle boobing, simple past and past participle boobed)
- (informal, intransitive) To make a mistake
Short for booby. The noun sense "breast" dates to 1945, while the noun sense "dummy" dates to 1909.
- Boob Tube - for either gender, wear the biggest, tackiest fake breasts you can find and glue an empty toilet paper or paper towel tube in the cleavage.
- Game versions related to entertainment culture include Silver Screen, Boob Tube, Flicks, Rock & Pop, TV, Country Music, Star Wars, Warner Brothers, Lord of the Rings (also available as a DVD version, which is similar to Scene It!
- We Love Betty Boob - Dress up your car with a Betty Boop theme, using auto shades, visor organizers, decals, license plates, Betty Boop bobble air-fresheners, steering wheel covers, or hanging fuzzy dice.
- FlirtyLingerie.com calls them "Boob Out Bra and Crotchless Thong Panty Sets" but they're the same as the other crotchless bra and panty set sites mentioned so far.
- The boob job and tattoos were things I always wanted, but the ex-husband did not really approve of.