- Someone associated with or who works in a bog.
- (Australia, slang) A man who catches nippers (snapping prawns).
- (Ireland, derogatory) Someone not from a city.
- (Ireland, derogatory) Someone not from Dublin (from outside the The Pale).
- (Newfoundland, Labrad) A dare, a task that children challenge each other to complete.
- (Australia, Western Australia, slang) Someone who works to shovel ore or waste rock underground.
- (Australia, slang) A toilet.
- (Northern England, derogatory, slang) Someone of the goth, skate, punk, or emo subculture.
From bog + -er.