- the body of a vehicle, or its design
- the making or repairing of a vehicle bodyalso written body work
- the use of certain practices or techniques, as massage, reiki, or acupressure, for therapeutic purposes, as in alternative healing
- The metal or plastic external structure of a motor vehicle.
- The act or process of repairing the bodies of motor vehicles.
- The application of therapeutic methods, especially massage and often stretching and relaxation exercises, to promote physical health and emotional well-being.
(usually uncountable, plural bodyworks)