A borough of northwest England on the Irish Sea north of Liverpool. It is a popular seaside resort.x
- Once again from family anecdotes, it is understood that Thomas Hogarth had a butchers business of his own in Bispham, Blackpool.
- Heading to the opposite corner of England, one finds Blackpool Pleasure Beach, a fairground and beach resort area that's transformed into a magnificent theme park with some of the oldest and most thrilling rides in the United Kingdom.
- Hough competed in competitions in the UK and became the only American to win the Junior World Latin Championship and the International Latin Youth Champion award at the famed Blackpool Dancing Competition.
- Although the beach in Blackpool doesn't exactly offer tropic warmth, the seaside park boasts thrill rides, casino games, theatrical productions and plenty of snack spots.
- BLACKPOOL, a municipal and county borough and seaside resort in the Blackpool parliamentary division of Lancashire, England, 46 m.