- The definition of biyearly is something that happens once every two years.
An example of something biyearly is the Olympics.
biyearly definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- once every two years; biennial(ly)
- Now Rare twice a year: in this sense, semiyearly, semiannual(ly), or biannual(ly) is preferred
biyearly definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Happening every two years. See Usage Note at bi-1.
- Happening twice a year; semiyearly.
- Every two years.
- Twice a year; semiyearly.