- (informal, childish) A stuffed animal, blanket, or toy that a small child is more attached to than any other, and often sleeps with.
- (rabbit behavi) A high hop that a rabbit may perform when happy.
- (US, informal, childish) A baby's pacifier. See Pacifier. In the U.S. (Reg. 0334946) and a number of other countries, BINKY is a brand of pacifiers, owned by Playtex Products, Inc. See
(third-person singular simple present binkies, present participle binkying, simple past and past participle binkied)
- (intransitive, rabbit behavi) To perform a high hop, as when happy.
- (US) Commercial child's pacifier brand name. (1948-1977)
- Child's pronunciation of blanket ?